Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Talley Times

So...I started a new blog. I could not get the other one to let me in, so here we are. Sorry for all the confusion! I think it has been way too long since my last post.
Anyway, this summer has been a little crazy (whose hasnt). We are quickly approaching our trip to Africa. My friend and I will be leaving on the 13th of July and the rest of the group will be leaving on the 17th. I am so excited and nervous all rolled into one. There are still things that need to get done. We will be doing a little VBS for the children in Kenya and there are things that I still need to order and get ready for that along with the fact that I need to pack my boys and myself. eeeek!!! why am I blogging when there are so many things that need to get done!!!

2 comments:

  1. So is your whole family going down, or just you?? You are so inspirational Jane! I'm excited to hear about everything while you're gone, and we will all be saying steady prayers for you every day. Have fun, thank God for people like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings on your trip. Will pray for you guys. -maria

    ReplyDelete