Tuesday, December 21, 2010

LOVE of CHRIST

What I keep thinking of this year is the LOVE OF CHRIST! Last year at this time I wasn't ready or excited about christmas because I wasn't feeling it. This year I have decided to make sure and feel it. I have a new love for God and what He has done for me and continues to do. As we continue to seek God's guidance for our family, I am reminded about how much He loves us, wants us to serve Him and wants us to better His kingdom. The LOVE of CHRIST is so evident this year. The only things that I have changed is opening my eyes to IT!! IT has always been there I just hadn't seen it! My challenge to you this year is to open your eyes to God's love and His presence. See Him in all you do, give and receive! If it wasn't for His love, where would you be??

No comments:

Post a Comment